Fundamentals of Mathematical Statistics (A Modern Approach) 10th Edition written by S.C. Gupta & V.K. Kapoor is published by Sultan Chand & Sons.
- Comprehensive and analytical treatment is given of all the topics.
- Difficult mathematical deductions have been treated logically and in a very simple manner.
- It conforms to the latest syllabi of the Degree and Postgraduate examinations in Mathematics, Statistics and Economics.
- Introduction – Meaning & Scope
- Frequency Distribution & Measures of Central Tendency
- Measures of Dispersion, Skewness & Kurtosis
- Theory of Probability
- Random Variables & Distribution Function
- Mathematical Expectation & Generating Functions
- Theoretical Discrete Distributions
- Theoretical Continuous Distributions
- Curve Fitting & Principle of Least Squares
- Correlation & Regression
- Theory of Attributes
- Sampling & Large Sample Tests
- Exact Sampling Distributions
- Exact Sampling Distributions (Continued)
- Statistical Inference-I (Theory of Estimation)
- Statistical Inference-II (Testing of Hypothesis, Non-parametric Methods & Sequential Analysis)
NOTE: jigssolanki.in does not own this book, neither created nor scanned. We just providing the link already available on internet. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us for this(Link Removal) issue.