Free Download 101 Speed Tests For NEET. NEET Mock Tests and Practice Papers are the best ways to prepare yourself for the medical exam. Remember, NEET will have negative marking, so don’t attempt a question based on guesswork. Attempt the questions that you are sure of. Free Download 101 Speed Tests For NEET.
NEET 2020 will have 180 questions for which candidates will have 3 hours to finish. NTA has not yet notified any changes in the NEET Exam Pattern and syllabus this year. The exam will cover both class 11 and class 12 syllabus of these 3 subjects. By practicing these papers, candidates will also be able to identify important topics and devote more time to them. Free Download 101 Speed Tests For NEET.
CBSE NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is one of the prestigious National Level Medical Entrance Exams for admission to all Indian Medical and Dental Colleges for pursuing Undergraduate MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) and BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) courses. Free Download 101 Speed Tests For NEET.
It is often witnessed that students don’t prepare their revision notes while going through the subject matter and as a result while revising they tend to miss out on various crucial points. We at Jigssolanki, understand the need and importance of revision notes for students and hence have come up with the all-inclusive revision notes which have been prepared by our expert faculty comprising of jigssolanki and these notes, for sure would prove to be of immense help. Free Download 101 Speed Tests For NEET.
BOOK NAME – 101 SPEED TESTS FOR NEET
AUTHOR – DISHA PUBLICATION
SIZE – 104.80MB
PAGES – 705
The Smart & Innovative Book from Disha ‘NTA NEET 101 Speed Tests’ contains:
- 96 Chapter-wise + 3 Subject-wise + 2 Full Syllabus Tests based on the NCERT & NEET Syllabus.
- Carefully select Questions (45 per Chapter /Subject & 180 per Full Test) that help you assess & master the complete syllabus for NEET.
- The book is divided into 3 parts: (a) 96 Chapter-wise Tests (28 in Physics, 30 in Chemistry & 38 in Biology); (b) 3 Subject-wise (1 each in Physics, Chemistry & Biology); (c) 2 Full Test of PCB.
- Time Limit, Maximum Marks, Cutoff, Qualifying Score for each Test is provided.
- These Tests will act as an Ultimate tool for Concept Checking & Speed Building.
- Collection of 4815 MCQs of all variety as per the latest pattern & syllabus of the NEET exam.
This book, if completed with FULL HONESTY, will help you improve your score by 15-20%. A Must-Have Book in the last 3-4 months of the exam and can be completed in 105 Hrs.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PHYSICS CHAPTER WISE TESTS
- Physical World, Units and Measurements Sets
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices, and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
CHEMISTRY CHAPTER WISE TESTS
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Redox Reactions
- The s-Block Elements
- The p-Block Elements – I (Group 13 and 14)
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- The Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- The p-Block Elements – II (Group 15 to 18)
- The d- and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
BIOLOGY CHAPTER WISE TESTS
- The Living World
- Biological Classification
- Plant Kingdom
- Animal Kingdom
- Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Structural Organisation in Animals
- CELL: The Unit of Life
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Transport in Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Respiration in Plants
- Plant Growth and Development
- Digestion and Absorption
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Excretory Products and Their Elimination
- Locomotion and Movement
- Neural Control and Co-ordination
- Chemical Coordination and Integration
- Reproduction in Organism
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and Disease
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Organisms and Populations
- Biodiversity and its Conservation
- Environmental Issues
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media.
SOURCE:- TELEGRAM CHANNEL (@UNACADEMYPLUSDISCOUNT)
DISCLAIMER: jigssolanki.In does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles, then kindly mail us: [email protected] or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy; this duplicate grows to supply for university youngsters who’re financially harmful but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.