Course in Chemistry for IITJEE is a comprehensive and updated manual for IIT-JEE aspirants. Based on the latest syllabus and pattern, this revamped and updated edition extensively covers the three main branches of Chemistry viz; Physical, Inorganic. Course in Chemistry for IITJEE is part of Tata McGraw-Hill’s series of books for IIT-JEE. Divided into 34 chapters that cover the entire gamut of the syllabus (Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry & Organic Chemistry), each chapter begins with a revisit of the important list of definitions, formulae, theorems, etc. Free download Course in Chemistry for IITJEE.
This is followed by MCQs, Linked-Comprehension Type, Assertion-Reason, and Matrix match type questions, all of which reflect the latest pattern of the examination. All questions are fully solved, and there is adequate coverage of more difficult concepts. Free download Course in Chemistry for IITJEE.
This course raises the academic levels of the student. High definition visualization techniques. The course prepared with NCERT Chemistry Book and other preferred reference books, so this is the perfect study material one requires to ace the JEE Main Advanced & CBSE. This course is available in the English Language. Also, get online study materials, sample papers, and previous exam papers and video solutions free. This course provides JEE Main syllabus and JEE Main pattern for an engineering entrance exam. Free download Course in Chemistry for IITJEE.
Our team of expert faculties is selected with excellent teaching skills, high qualifications, and experience. They are all experts in their subject and committed to the success of our students. We ensure to provide the best results out of all levels of students. Free download Course in Chemistry for IITJEE.
BOOK NAME – COURSE IN CHEMISTRY FOR IITJEE
AUTHOR – TATA McGRAW HILL
SIZE – 77.1MB
PAGES – 984
Some key features
- IUPAC recommendations and SI units used throughout.
- Straight-Objective-type questions are enlarged and classified with their solutions.
- Fully solved IIT-JEE papers of 2009 & 2010
- Practice Question Papers
- Over 3000 MCQS with one correct choice and completely solved
- Around 800 MCQS with more than one correct choice and fully solved
- More than 170 Linked comprehension type questions
- About 370 Assertion- Reason type questions & over 120 matrix-match questions
Table Of Contents
- The Concepts of Atoms and Molecules
- Gaseous, Liquid and Solid States
- Atomic Structure
- Periodicity of Properties of Elements
- Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Equilibria
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Compounds of Metals
- Compounds of NonMetals
- Transition Elements
- Ores/Minerals and Extractive Metallurgy
- Exercises in Inorganic Chemistry
- Hybridization, Isomerism, and Nomenclature
- Inductive and Resonance Effects
- Alkyl and Aryl Halides
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids
- Amino Acids and Peptides
- Exercises in Organic Chemistry
Tips for preparation
Systematic and early preparation is often the key to success in the IIT-JEE. Attempting questions with speed is a crucial factor. Also, it is important to attempt all questions within the stipulated time. The three branches of Chemistry, viz, Physical, Inorganic, and Organic, are equally important. Physical Chemistry is less diverse compared to Organic and Inorganic. The applications to different problems in this are also straightforward. Free download Course in Chemistry for IITJEE.
Given below are some important topics of Physical, Organic, and Inorganic that require special attention:
- Bohr’s theory of atomic structure, quantum numbers, and orbitals.
- MO approach to diatomic molecules, concepts of hybridization/VSEPR theory.
- Van der Waals equation of state and its application to the behavior of real gases.
- Crystal systems, packing of atoms, ionic solids, the density of crystals and imperfection
- Colligative properties of non-electrolytic and electrolytic solutions.
- Electrolysis, conductance, and galvanic cells.
- Rate laws, the effect of catalyst, and temperature on the rate of reaction.
- PH of salt solutions and solubility products.
- The le-Chatelier principle, the relation between K, and K,
- Thermochemical calculations and criterion of spontaneity.
- Radioactive decay.
JUST WANT TO SAY, PLEASE SHARE THE BLOG AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, SO THAT IT COULD HELP OTHER MILLION OF IIT-JEE/NEET ASPIRANTS…..
DISCLAIMER: jigssolanki.In does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles, then kindly mail us: [email protected] or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy; this duplicate grows to supply for university youngsters who’re financially harmful but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.