Objective Physics for IIT JEE and NEET provides a quick and concise revision of the concepts followed by an ample number of practice questions arranged in ascending order of difficulty. The book includes sections like ‘facts to remember’ and ‘important guidelines’ to help the students prepare for the examination in a better way. Free download Objective Physics for IIT JEE and NEET.
We are delighted to present Objective Series containing “Objective Biology”, “Objective Physics”, and “Objective Chemistry”, a complete subject-wise guide to prepare for NEET, AIIMS, and JEE. “Objective Physics” will help students to revise their concepts using RECAP and practice various categories of questions (MCQs, HOTS, and Assertions and Reasons). Free download Objective Physics for IIT JEE and NEET.
Students preparing for JEE Main 2020 must have knowledge about the books which should be referred for studies. To get admission in IITs and NITs, students need to secure a high score, which in turn can be achieved only by studying the best books for JEE Main. Students are provided here the list of best books for JEE Main 2020 recommended by subject experts, previous year toppers, and other aspirants. Cracking the exam where 12 lakh plus students are in competition requires a strong strategy and a plan backed with the best books for JEE Main 2020. Free download Objective Physics for IIT JEE and NEET.
The list of JEE Main best books for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics must be used to cement the concepts learned along with a good amount of practice. Along with the list of the best JEE Main books to refer to, know-how about the JEE Main syllabus, exam pattern, and other information about JEE Main 2020 would be an added advantage to crack the exam. A good list of best books for JEE Main 2020 that have been recommended by experts and toppers are available in this article. Check them out! Free download Objective Physics for IIT JEE and NEET.
BOOK NAME – OBJECTIVE PHYSICS IIT JEE AND NEET
AUTHOR – GURUKUL OSWAL
SIZE – 18.86MB
PAGES – 957
IIT JEE and NEET best books – your best friends
“There is no friend as loyal as a book,” said Ernest Hemingway. Well yes considering that acing the exam will need some extra preparation, which are the best books for JEE Main 2020 is one question that makes a difference. The list of all important best books for JEE Main 2020 compiled with the help of experts and toppers is mentioned below. Free download Objective Physics for IIT JEE and NEET.
Arm yourself before you battle –IIT JEE and NEET Preparation Strategy
Any preparation effort is only worth it when it is backed by factors that add value to it. So the JEE Main syllabus, exam pattern are areas that have to be well known to all candidates. Free download Objective Physics for IIT JEE and NEET.
If you know what to study, half your battle is won
The starting point is knowing the topics to study. Subject wise knowledge with an idea of weightage would be ideal. So make a list of topics you have to study well and start right away. To make that list, you should know the JEE Main 2020 syllabus (given at the end of this article) as well as important topics to study. Note that an equal number of questions are asked from physics, chemistry, and mathematics in the exam. Only then you can compile the list of the best books of JEE Main 2020 to study from. Free download Objective Physics for IIT JEE and NEET.
Special features of this book include:
- Analysis: Chapter-wise/Topic wise weightage of questions of NEET/AIIMS for the last 11 years.
- Syllabus: Topics covered are given in front of each chapter to help students remember all topics in just one glance.
- Mind Map: Pictorial overview of the content covered in each chapter. This acts as a flashcard for easy last moment revision.
- Recap: Topic-wise brief coverage of content for last moment recapitulation (With important terms and concepts highlighted in bold and concepts supplemented with figures for easy understanding).
- Practice Time (PT): MCQs for rigorous practice in different formats including “Fill in the Blanks” and “Match the column style” (All arranged topic-wise). Hints are given for selected questions for guiding students to answer and providing additional information.
- HOTS: Questions with more complexity and difficulty level to increase the level of practice.
- NCERT Exemplar Problems (NEP): NCERT books are extremely important and a lot of questions are asked from it, so to cover that portion, questions from it are important.
- Assertions and Reasons (A&R): These are important from the AIIMS perspective.
- Hints and Explanations: This section has explanations and hints to guide the student towards the answer for each question and help in understanding the question better.
- Unit Assessment: Mixed bag of questions unit wise accompanied with hints and explanations for the answers.
The variety available in questions will help in practice and self-analysis to be ready for the complexities in the competition. Our team has spent hours designing a product that would serve as your best partner to make you ready to appear for the examination with confidence. Any suggestions for further improvement would always be welcome. Free download Objective Physics for IIT JEE and NEET.
Wish you all a happy learning and Best of Luck for your Examination.
SOURCE:- TELEGRAM CHANNEL (unacademydiscountplus)
DISCLAIMER: jigssolanki.In does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles, then kindly mail us: [email protected] or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy; this duplicate grows to supply for university youngsters who’re financially harmful but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.