Shortcuts-Tips and Tricks in Physics For JEE Main, Advanced, and KVPY. Competitive exams like JEE tests the conceptual knowledge & how fast you solve the problems with accuracy. Keeping this in mind Disha publication brings a unique & innovative book authentic shortcuts, tips & tricks in Physics for JEE Main, advanced & KVPY written by renowned author Er.D C. Gupta to enable aspirants for advanced abilities to solve KVPY, JEE Main & Advanced level Questions well within the stipulated time. The book encompasses 24 chapters, which starts with a review of important formulae, followed by shortcuts, tips & tricks which are further followed by illustrations demonstrating shortcut solutions. Free Download Shortcuts-Tips and Tricks in Physics For JEE Main, Advanced, and KVPY.
IIT JEE or JEE Advanced as it is called now is one of the most difficult entrance exams in India for admission to the top engineering institutes in the country – the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). Every year around 12 lakh students appear for JEE Main. Around 2 lakh aspirants are selected to appear for JEE Advanced. There are around 11,000 seats in 23 IITs that are filled through JEE Advanced. JEE Advanced is thus the most competitive exam in India. Free Download Shortcuts-Tips and Tricks in Physics For JEE Main, Advanced, and KVPY.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an all India common engineering entrance examination, conducted by CBSE for admission in various engineering colleges all over the country. It is also regarded as one of the most challenging engineering admission tests internationally. JEE comprises two parts i.e. JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. JEE Advanced is for admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT), while JEE-Main is for admission to the Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIIT) and National Institutes of Technology (NIT). Only the students who are selected in JEE Mains are eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced. Free Download Shortcuts-Tips and Tricks in Physics For JEE Main, Advanced, and KVPY.
BOOK NAME – SHORTCUTS, TIPS & TRICKS IN PHYSICS FOR JEE MAIN, ADVANCED AND KVPY
AUTHOR – DISHA PUBLICATION
SIZE – 49.49MB
PAGES – 452
An earnest effort has been made to bring the book AUTHENTIC SHORTCUTS-TIPS AND TRICKS IN PHYSICS. We have really worked hard researching for the best possible Tips, Tricks, and Shortcut Solutions which students must know and can utilize in the examination hall. Free Download Shortcuts-Tips and Tricks in Physics For JEE Main, Advanced, and KVPY.
- Shortcuts to help you in providing a different perspective to concept/ problems thus strengthening your conceptual understanding.
- Tips Provide you the Most Important Points to remember that aids in Conceptual Understanding & Problem Solving.
- Tricks empower you with magical tools that help you develop unique approaches to solve a problem.
- Shortcut Solutions provides alternate faster methods that save you a lot of time during the examination.
The book in all contains
- 250+ Chapter-wise & Topic-wise shortcuts, tips & tricks to solve JEE level problems.
- 500+ illustrations with shortcut solutions of JEE level questions including JEE past years Questions.
- Video Solutions of selected JEE level questions.
- 325+ Chapter-wise JEE level questions exercise with accurate & shortest possible solutions.
- Chapter-wise & Topic-wise 350+ Important formulae.
- No matter where you PREPARE from, keep this book as your companion.
- It would definitely improve your score by 25-30%.
Important Topics for JEE Main 2020 in Physics
Firstly, let’s talk about the important topics for JEE Main in Physics frequently asked in JEE Main. These topics have been carrying a consistent weightage as per the JEE Main previous year papers. We have divided the important topics into easy scoring topics and difficult topics.
- Semiconductor – 4 marks
- Communication system – 4 marks
- Current electricity- 4/8 marks
- Current electricity- 4/8 marks
- Nuclear Phy- 4 marks
- Optics – 8 marks
- Optics – 8 marks
- Electromagnetic Waves- 4 marks
- Waves – 4 marks
- Electrostatics and Gravitation – 8 marks
Easy Topics in JEE Main Physics
- Electrostatics is very long but is an easy topic. Mostly three to four questions are asked from this topic every year.
- Current Electricity is a small topic but is very scoring. Questions from the topic like color code of resistors, Ohm’s Law, etc. are frequently asked in the JEE Main exam.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current is also an easy topic and is an important topic for JEE Main. One to two questions are asked from these two topics each year.
- Semiconductor & Electronic Devices, Communication, Units & Dimensions, Measurement of error (Absolute and Relative), Instruments. These are very small and scoring topics. One question is usually asked from each of these topics in JEE Main. So, you should not skip these as they can easily score 16-20 marks.
Difficult Topics as per JEE Main Physics Syllabus
The topics given below are also important topics of JEE Main 2020 in Physics, but require dedicated focus and more time.
- Mechanics is the most important topic for JEE Main. Most of the questions asked in JEE Main demand a conceptual understanding of the chapters of Mechanics. Some of the important topics in mechanics for JEE Main are:
- Newton’s Law of Motion
- Bernoulli’s theorem
- Equation of Continuity
- Fluid Mechanics
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rigid Body Dynamics
- Law of conservation of momentum (linear/angular)
- Magnetism is a very important topic for JEE Main. Usually, a good number of questions are asked from this topic in JEE Main.
- Optics is also a very important topic for JEE Main. You should be thorough on this topic.
- Modern Physics is the most important topic for JEE Main in Physics. This chapter typically has a question of 12-16 marks in JEE Main. Most frequently asked topics are as below:
- X-ray (Continuous wavelength, Characteristic Wavelength)
- Atomic Structure (Spectrum/Radius)
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Photoelectric Effect
- Nuclear fission
- You must study the Oscillation and Waves topic in detail. Questions related to topics like SHM, sound waves, string, Doppler effect, Wave Optics are surely asked in JEE Main each year.
- 1-2 questions are asked every year from Thermodynamics, so you should be thorough with it as well.
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media.
SOURCE:- TELEGRAM CHANNEL (@IITJEEHELP)
DISCLAIMER: jigssolanki.In does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles, then kindly mail us: [email protected] or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy; this duplicate grows to supply for university youngsters who’re financially harmful but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.